Building Bad Camera
As stated before, Connor and I had no prior knowledge of building any sort of robot. Initially, building a controllable mount for the camera was easy, because we just slapped two servos together. After awhile, we realized we could not do this, because the camera was too heavy for the servos and was putting strain on the servos. To fix this problem, we had to incorporate gears into the camera mount. Building a working setup that minimized the stress on the servos was difficult but manageable. We used a gear ratio to do this, which also allowed, in theory, for more precise control of the camera.